The Chamber of Commerce is a dynamic, high profile business network of members representing all key sectors of the economy. For more than 60 years, Chamber has been the Island’s leading advocate and champion for business with a focus on creating a climate of growth and success in our community.
The Chamber of Commerce provides leadership, networking opportunities and business-building initiatives that focus on the critical priorities of our business community. By leveraging the support, talent and resources of our members, Chamber is one of the leading organisations helping improve economic vitality and quality of life for everyone.
become a member of chamber
Why join the Isle of Man Chamber of Commerce?
The Isle of Man Chamber of Commerce is a dynamic, high profile business network of members representing all key sectors of the economy. For more than 60 years, Chamber has been the Island’s leading advocate and champion for business with a focus on creating a climate of growth and success in our community.
Chamber members represent in the region of half of the private sector workforce of the Island. Within Chamber, there are a number of sector committees that focus on sector specific matters.
The committees work tirelessly to highlight and resolve common issues for the benefit of all Chamber members and the wider Island economy. When appropriate, a focus group is established for significant issues that affect all our members such as air and sea links to the Island.
Could your business benefit from membership of the biggest business network in the Isle of Man?
- More effective resolution of common issues (for example: skills, IoM Economic Strategy);
- Being part of a business community with power of scale of membership to leverage and amplify messages;
- Being part of the primary voice and point of contact for government;
- Being part of a business community that helps each other for the common good, through networks and by sharing best practice;
- Access to low cost, business relevant, CPD certificated workshops along with the opportunity to deliver relevant workshops to the membership;
- Raising the profile of your business with other members and the wider business community and government;
- New member ‘Business Introduction’ video (in association with 3FM);
- New member ‘Business Introduction’ article in the Chamber newsletter · New member post on Chamber social media;
- Member 2 Member discounts and offers along with the opportunity to promote your own events; · Have access to expertise and specific issue support through the collective;
- A discount on Certificates of Origin for exporting;
- Access to Chambers throughout the world improving international business development contacts and opportunities;
- Increased internet visibility for your business